Dandruff is the enemy of the hair. It weakens the roots. The main symptom of dandruff is the presence of flaky skin region present in and around the scalp area. The scales can vary in size from small dust-like particles to large, greasy, yellow flakes. Emu oil can help prevent hair loss and scalp irritation.
Home remedy for Dandruff curing dandruff at home
- Your diet must consists of fruits, raw salads( cabbage, tomato, cucumber, radish, carrot etc.) , minerals, vitamins( especially vitamin A), green leafy vegetables, and raw foods
- Home remedy for dandruff itchy scalp is what you need if you are looking for relief.
- The Herbal variety of anti-dandruff shampoos are equally popular and are gentler on the scalp, therefore gaining ground among users.
- Daily head baths are a preventive step that suppresses bacteria build-up and chances of dandruff. The only precaution to be taken while using anti-dandruff shampoos for daily head rinsing is that they can cause persons with excessively dry scalp to develop eczema from over shampooing.
- Soak 2 tablespoons fenugreek seeds in water overnight. In the morning grind into a fine paste. Apply all over scalp and leave for ½ an hour. Wash with mild shampoo.
- Use as much vinegar as you can. pour it directly on your scalp. rub around. leave for 5 min. Rinse. repeate if needed. (this usually works for only mild dandruff.