Freckles mainly occurs due to precipitation of pigments on the upper layer of skin or exposure to sun. Exposure to the sun causes to produce more melanin (melanin is produced by the body in response to sun exposure). While there are several available ‘invasive’ methods like lipo for instance to remove fat. I would urge you to see your doctor rather than reading an arbitrary web site. Among the more popular medical options are laser freckle removal and the cryogenic freezing of freckles. Over-the-counter bleaching creams are also available.
Freckle Removal Cream Recipes:
Use the following home remedies by mixing them with yogurt, your favorite cream, or by applying directly to the skin. Most of these concoctions will make you more sensitive to sunlight, just when you’ve had the best facial liposuction, so be sure and use sunscreen when you go outside.
- Lemon juice
- Parsley juice
- Onion juice (Or crushed onions) – not a very pleasant solution.
- Cucumber juice (you can also crush a cucumber into paste and use the resulting material)
- Fenugreek oil (Dilute in cream or yogurt)
- A mixture of 2 oz. Lemon juice, 2 oz. rum, 1 tsp. glycerin, and 4 tbsp. buttermilk – let the mixture set on your face for 30 minutes and wash, no more than twice a day.
- A mixture of 1 tbsp. yogurt and a dribble of honey. Apply this directly to your freckles and it let set for 30 minutes before washing.
Natural Home Remedies for Freckles
Following are some of the most effective natural and home remedies for freckles:
- Mix grated cucumber, fresh lemon juice and a couple of teaspoons of fuller’s earth and apply on the skin to make a good freckle remover. This process will sooth the skin and can be used as an anti tan pack as well.
- Apply sour cream over your entire face, let it sit for 15 minutes and then wipe it off with a towel or tissue, but don’t rinse.
- A yellow mustard oil is also good for treating freckles . Grind yellow mustard in milk and apply to the face during the night. Wash you face in the next morning.
- Apply lemon juice directly to your face twice a day and let it sit for at least 15 minutes. You can also apply it at night before retiring and wash it off in the morning after rising. This will also increase your sensitivity to sunlight so wear sunscreen when you go out.
- Rinse your face with sour milk.