Sunburn is an acute cutaneous inflammatory reaction that follows excessive exposure of the skin to ultraviolet radiation (UVR). Suffering from sunburn and wanting to get rid of sunburn then you have come to the right place. Here you will find tips on how to get rid of sunburn, sunburn remedy, sunburn relief and you will also find sunburn home remedy.
Home Remedies for Sunburn
- A hot shower immediately after mild sunburn can bring about peeling sooner and rid you quickly of discomfort.
- Mix 2 teaspoon tomato juice and 4 tablespoon buttermilk and apply on the face. Leave for 1/2 hour, and wash off.
- Vitamin E, one of the antioxidants, can be taken regularly as part of a daily vitamin and mineral supplement or spread as in an ointment on sunburn.
- Make a paste of Barley, turmeric and yogurt in equal proportions. Apply it over the area of sunburns.
Tips on Sunburn
- Sunburn is better prevented than treated. Effective sunscreens are available in a wide variety of strengths. Most doctors recommend a sunscreen SPF level of 30 or greater.
- Try taking a cool shower or bath or placing wet, cold wash rags on the burn.
In these ways you can cure sunburn in your home.